Ep11: Creating Opportunities
Opportunities abound! Yes, all around you!
Do not fall into the circle of blaming others, the Government and your environment for not beginning that business, launching that idea or making a success of your entrepreneurial endeavors.
Below are some points from our discussion:
- Document your ideas, and fine tune with time
- Go out and network, gather feedback
- Stop making excuses, look for ways to get around your challenges
- Had a goal in mind, and walk backward to creating the avenues to making the goal possible
- Learn to see the possibilities in impossibilities.
Listen to more of what we had to say below:
If the opportunity doesn't come, build a doorMilton Berle
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Afropreneur Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. Please also leave an honest review on iTunes and Stitcher. Be the first to know what The Afropreneur is up to, join the enewsletter mailing list.
Sharing is Caring 🙂
October 16, 2017
September 12, 2017
August 22, 2017