Ep19: Productivity hacks for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are hard pressed for time especially those with growing businesses. Working hard doesn’t necessarily mean productivity!
The goal of every Entrepreneur is to be efficient and effective with the limited resources available to bring about optimal output in good and services.
Here are some of the talking points of our conversation below:
- Have a detailed plan
- Place you goals in order of priority, use the 80:20 rule
- Be early for meetings
- Keep meetings as short as possible, have a clear agenda.
- Get some sleep, at least 4 hours a day.
- Be sensitive to your body, exercise regularly
- Develop a good email culture
- Be open to feedback
Listen to more of what we had to say in the audio clip below:
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Afropreneur Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. Please also leave an honest review on iTunes and Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Afropreneur Podcast including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
Sharing is Caring 🙂
July 17, 2018
July 11, 2018
November 14, 2017