Ep9: How important is Customer Service?
Have you ever tried to purchase a product or service but you got turned off because the customer service personnel didn’t quite understand your needs? or were too robotic?
No matter the size of your business, or how excellent your product is, good customer service should be at the heart of your business model if you wish to succeed. It is important to provide exceptional customer service to all cadres of your customers, from the potential, to the new and existing customers.
African businesses need to step up their game as this is one aspect of business they lag behind in.
The customer service channels have also increased over the years and businesses need to learn how to utilize the appropriate channels for their business.
Here are key takeaways from today’s podcast:
- It is easier to retain satisfied customers than acquire new ones.
- Good customer service sets your business apart from others.
- Every staff is a brand ambassador and as such much take customer service seriously.
- Customer service starts from the top, the CEO or Manager.
- Know/understand your customers.
A satisfied customer is your greatest allyUwem
Listen as we discuss ‘How important is customer service?
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Afropreneur Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. Please also leave an honest review on iTunes and Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Afropreneur Podcast including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.